Google Meets Information
*Google Meet Rules for signing on:
1. Students must enter first and last name in chat for roll.
2. Attendance is taken for every class – absences and tardiness will also be recorded.
3. Video must be on for all Google Meet sessions.
4. Microphones must be muted unless asking a question/group discussion.
5. Students need to have a designated workspace like a desk or table for working.
6. Students will need to follow the Virtual School dress code – uniform shirt or solid colored t-shirt and pants/shorts. No pajama pants allowed. No hair bonnets.
7. Laptops are the property of MCS and all logged on websites will be recorded.
8. Parent conferences if needed for any reason are to be scheduled through our counselor, Mrs. Brown, @ 318-322-9533 ext. 4549
How to log into a Google Meets meeting:
1. Open the Google Meet webpage.
2. Click "Use a meeting code," or if you're a G Suite subscriber, "Join or start a meeting."
3. In the pop-up that appears, enter the code that the meeting organizer sent to you and then click "Continue."