Working together we can and shall make a difference!
Please complete the Google Form below to advise of your student's change of instructional mode for 3rd 9 weeks. Deadline is December 16, 2020 @ 12:00 pm. CLICK HERE to complete the form!
PLEASE BEGIN BRINGING LAPTOPS BACK TO THE SCHOOL!
We will take laptops:
Monday 8:00 am-2:00 pm,
Tuesday 8:00 am-2:00 pm,
Wednesday 8:00 am-11:00 am, and
Thursday 8:00 am-2:00 pm.
**Please bring them back as soon as you can so we can get them logged in.
***STUDENTS AND PARENTS***
HOW TO LOG IN TO CLASSES
1. Type "google sign in" into the search bar
2. Enter sign-in: first.last(name)@mcschools.net (Example: Joe.Brown@mcschools.net)
3. Look on the right corner of the screen and see the colored circle with the student's initial on it. Click the 9 dots next to the circle (called the "waffle") and select "Classroom"
4. Click the + sign on the top right had corner of the screen and join the student's class using the class code if they have not already joined the class
5. ALL class codes can be found on your grade level teacher's MCSchools webpage
6. Any issues, please call the hotline number for fastest most accurate assistance 318.812.3606.
Welcome to Roy Neal Shelling, Sr., Elementary School
Shelling Elementary Pups
Welcome to Roy Neal Shelling, Sr., Elementary School! That's right... Lincoln Elementary School is now Roy Neal Shelling, Sr. Elementary School. We are the same great school with a new name, where our goal is to educate all students in an instructional environment that is safe and challenging, and produces life-long learners.
Our teachers and staff have been working extra hard this year to make sure we are ready to meet the needs of our students as virtual learners. Laptops have been distributed to each grade level and supplies and materials have been handed out so we are ready for school to start on Wednesday, August 26, 2020! If you have not received your student's materials, please call the school to set up a time to come pick them up.
We look forward to a successful school year.
Mr. Kendrick January
Mrs. Melanie Hurd